• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning Buyout Negotiations Have Begun

Take back our program initiative. Everyone hit twitter and let Danny know how much you wish he would resign.

I don’t know shit about Muse and I don’t really care. We’re grasping at straws. He’s someone on the inside. That is all. Simple.

Imagine Currie is getting Beilein locked down while leaving the whole staff on do not disturb. Mike Leach 2.0, but this time it would work. Currie would be a legend for that. Really doubt it is happening to that extreme, but could be something along those lines.

I'm going with the watched pot doesn't boil theory. This is all going to go down when we are not paying attention. Something like 11:33 AM Sunday. You check your phone at like 1:18PM that day, and all of sudden "holy shit - he finally got fired!".

Relax Currie is doing is part to battle Corona if Manning returns we may not have gatherings of 10 or more at the Joel next year.

Even without the virus issues, if Mannequin returns we won't have gatherings of much more than 10 at the Joel.

Reading through Les‘s comments on the 247 forums, he reported there was going to be no announcement today. He also seems surprisingly optimistic that Manning is going to be gone.

Hmmm...KVegas= Kernersville. Mike Muse longtime coach at East Forsyth. Something tells me Vegas has a personal axe to grind.

No personal axe to grind, I’ve just observed him for years and don’t like what I’ve seen.

Also, he threatened a kid and his family. Not a fan.

Black Holes and Revelations was a pretty damn good album though.

Unless something changes within the week, which it could, it appears Wake Forest has essentially given up on men's basketball. I'm still hopeful but things aren't looking hopeful.

As long as Currie doesn’t retweet Manning’s tweet I’ll have a little hope. Seems like Currie retweets all the other coaches so seems kind of interesting he hasn’t.

The amount of groupthink on this thread is unfuckingbelievable.

Half of you are either parsing tweets from Mike Muse or taking totally unsubstantiated comments from people you don’t know at face value and talking yourselves into believing he’s coming back.

Every bit of data and common sense says he’s gone. John Currie knows what he’s doing and has had a year to get his ducks in a row. I’ll be as surprised as anyone if this doesn’t turn out the way we want it to.

The amount of groupthink on this thread is unfuckingbelievable.

Half of you are either parsing tweets from Mike Muse or taking totally unsubstantiated comments from people you don’t know at face value and talking yourselves into believing he’s coming back.

Every bit of data and common sense says he’s gone. John Currie knows what he’s doing and has had a year to get his ducks in a row. I’ll be as surprised as anyone if this doesn’t turn out the way we want it to.

Why/How is this?

Back