• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manny vs Floyd, itsssssss on

I guess mayweather will go back to hitting women until a new challenger steps up

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to buckets again.

Truth sport is shit. There is virtually no incentive to fight to win when there Is this money involved no matter the outcome. Put the sport to rest, it sucks.

Boxing far from sucks right now. There are a lot of good fighters out there that are fun to watch like Kovalev, Golovkin, Mikey Garcia, and Thurman.

48-0. Whooped ass, like I said. I heard for years now about how Mayweather was scared to fight pac, now that he has beat this man, who is next? I'm sure people will come up with another boxer that Floyd is scared to face! Where is RJ?

He waited till Manny was out of his prime.

48-0. Played defense and landed a few real punches to tactfully outpoint his opponent, like I said. I heard for years now about how Mayweather was scared to fight pac, now that he has beat this man, who is next? I'm sure people will come up with another boxer that Floyd is scared to face! Where is RJ?

fyp, match sucked

So if mayweather has no knockout power whats the big deal if his dwarf ass slaps around some hoes?

Boxing far from sucks right now. There are a lot of good fighters out there that are fun to watch like Kovalev, Golovkin, Mikey Garcia, and Thurman.

Manny's actually a pretty exciting boxer generally too. He attacks in flurries. Mayweather is just a defensive tactician. I'd take boxing any day over MMA. Seems like every fight ends up with two dudes rolling around on a mat in some grappling that would make gaybone proud.

48-0. Whooped ass, like I said. I heard for years now about how Mayweather was scared to fight pac, now that he has beat this man, who is next? I'm sure people will come up with another boxer that Floyd is scared to face! Where is RJ?

Probably another unfortunate woman is up next.

Eta damn it tapatalk didn't load the last two pages. Buckets beat me to it.

1233331782654158993.png

I don't want to see a rematch. I don't even want to see Mayweather fight this last fight he's contractually obligated to fight. I want to see boxing start promoting guys like Deontay Wilder. If there was one thing I learned watching the fight with a group of people the other night, it is that the vast majority wouldn't be able to tell the difference between really good and mediocre boxing.

So please, boxing promoters. Start pumping some new blood into the system. It may not be Ali/Roy Jones/or Mike Tyson interesting, but that is your job as a marketer. Sell me on what the new guys can do. There are people out here that want to watch boxing, and now could be the last big chance you have to appeal to the masses.

"Have you had any injury to your shoulders, elbow, or hands that needed evaluation or examination?"

No. My shoulder is messed up and I know that. It does not need examination.

I don't want to see a rematch. I don't even want to see Mayweather fight this last fight he's contractually obligated to fight. I want to see boxing start promoting guys like Deontay Wilder. If there was one thing I learned watching the fight with a group of people the other night, it is that the vast majority wouldn't be able to tell the difference between really good and mediocre boxing.

So please, boxing promoters. Start pumping some new blood into the system. It may not be Ali/Roy Jones/or Mike Tyson interesting, but that is your job as a marketer. Sell me on what the new guys can do. There are people out here that want to watch boxing, and now could be the last big chance you have to appeal to the masses.

Have you seen any of the guys I mentioned earlier? Kovalev, Golovkin, Mikey Garcia, and Thurmond good young fighters that are a lot of fun to watch. Kovalev and Golovkin are nasty. Golovkin has the highest knock out percentage of any active fighter and Kovalev accidentally killed a guy a few years ago. Adonis Stevenson is avoiding him in the worst way.

Have you seen any of the guys I mentioned earlier? Kovalev, Golovkin, Mikey Garcia, and Thurmond good young fighters that are a lot of fun to watch. Kovalev and Golovkin are nasty. Golovkin has the highest knock out percentage of any active fighter and Kovalev accidentally killed a guy a few years ago. Adonis Stevenson is avoiding him in the worst way.

Is that a good thing?

You are not in charge of the PR campaign for his first PPV.

Kovalev and golovkin are both 33.

Do you mean Thurman?

Yes sorry he and Garcia are younger. 33 still fun to watch.

Back