• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manny vs Floyd, itsssssss on

Looking back, it seems obvious why this was on ESPN, to get more viewers to see the "upset" fake bullshit and bring in more hype or buzz for the rematch on PPV.

Looking back, it seems obvious why this was on ESPN, to get more viewers to see the "upset" fake bullshit and bring in more hype or buzz for the rematch on PPV.

Those who will pay to watch a rematch are almost as big as suckers as those who donated during the bz era.

Bradley doesn't even believe the shit that is coming out of his own mouth. Total nonsense

First fight I've watched since the ear bite and now this crap. These guys are cutting off their nose to spite their face

Timothy Bradley during the last round said he thought horn could win the fight because you never know with the fight being here in "Argentina", I'm not even kidding. Between this fight and the Timothy Bradley fight, I have seen the man robbed by judges twice. Real shame because I want to love boxing but it is so corrupt.

Back