• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manziel being sued for Sexual Harrassment!

My 6-year old son wants to be a quarterback. Why? To get a college scholarship? No. To win Super Bowls? Of course not. For the love of the game? Fuck off.

He wants to be a quarterback so he can send dick pics to every attractive bimbo he crosses paths with. That's why kids play this sport damnit. That's why they risk being a suicidal goddamn zombie by the time they're 55. It's so they can freely show people their dicks when they're in their 20's.

Point being: Shut the fuck up, random women and the internet and the law. These dudes are slinging footballs and dick pics because it's their way of life. If my son isn't gonna be able to do that in 10 years because you people are used to your boring dick-hiding lives then he might as well do heart surgeries or some other bullshit job like that. For fuck's sake, people, come on.

What happened to sexual harassment requiring that you actually have to work with that person and have them in a position of authority above you?

If somebody is sending you unwanted messages, isn't that just stalking or plain old harassment?

What this case needs is my favorite Tar Heel, Mike Nifong.

Shit like this should lead to a minimum of six months in jail. I fucking hate how slanderous our legal system can be.

Lol it's not the legal system, it's the media who reports it. If the case is dismissed (which it will be), then it's obvious nothing was legitimate - but yeah I do agree that stuff like this is somewhat slanderous since it's a frivolous lawsuit.

"In May 2009, Riches filed for an injunction against the Guinness Book of World Records, seeking to stop them from naming him as the most litigious individual in the history of mankind."

LOL

sorry for him but my ex currently holds that title.

This is the same guy who filed a suit against Michael Vick some years ago. It is pure hilarity. You can check it out here.

He's a rich white dude he deserves to have his money taken and spread out.

I totally believed the entire claim up to the point she said Clowney is nine inches. Please...

His Twitter feed reads like secret code for drug deals or something, all those uppercase letters have to stand for something else.

Back