• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mary Tyler Moore has died

If you didn't want a threesome with Mary and Rhoda...well, I can't help you. You have the ghey

6glrur.png

Last edited:
She could act her brains out but was also incredibly hot. I was only 7 at the time but thought she was the hottest lady on TV in the early 70's.

If you didn't want a threesome with Mary and Rhoda...well, I can't help you. You have the ghey

6glrur.png

Wasn't Cloris Leachman in some beauty pageant when she was younger? I was more attracted to MTM than Rhoda or Cloris' character but I wouldn't call it a crush. Great cast. And it was cool that she was single throughout the show. Would have different boyfriends here and there, but never 1 consistent boyfriend. Definitely groundbreaking for that time but more subtle than All in the Family. And that was a great Saturday night line-up. Of those, Newhart was underrated.

Back