• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MASSIVE FAIL--MTOW

Didn't want to start a new thread but here's another article from NBC Sports about us: http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspo...]-i-dont-read-the-newspapers-or-the-internet/

Twitter is also making fun of his "I don't read the internet" comment.

i don't read the newspapers i don't read the internet i don't watch sports on tv is the best [Redacted] quote of all time

If what Dan is saying is true (i.e. the shadowy big donors that apparently have more money than sense support bringing Bz back for another year), then it becomes clear what the only solution is--to make Jeff [Redacted] as miserable as possible in the hopes that he quits.

that's what i am talking about!!!

get Smart!

think of all the extra time everyone is going to have. we can volunteer at shelters and plant trees and see the world. in a way what ron wellman and the big donors is doing is giving us a new lease on life. let's change our culture, together.

#goacc

Way to go, Dan! Great article.

If what Dan is saying is true (i.e. the shadowy big donors that apparently have more money than sense support bringing Bz back for another year), then it becomes clear what the only solution is--to make Jeff [Redacted] as miserable as possible in the hopes that he quits.

Given (1) his demeanor during the post game press conference last night, (2) how furious the bulk of the fan base will be if he is given another year or, God forbid, extended, and (3) how organized the BzOUT movement has become, I have no doubt that Bz would regret coming back for a 4th year. I don't say that as some threat against Bz, I just mean that he is so disliked by so many fans that he's going to be miserable.

i don't read the newspapers i don't read the internet i don't watch sports on tv is the best [Redacted] quote of all time

It's a great quote but you have to include the next line: "I don't have a clue."

If what Dan is saying is true (i.e. the shadowy big donors that apparently have more money than sense support bringing Bz back for another year), then it becomes clear what the only solution is....-

haha when I was reading this for some reason I thought your were going to say "..to take out [Redacted] ourselves.." :eek:

Why can I still not read this? I've tried boards, twitter, google, everything? FML.

Next year: Dan Collins' "My Take on Wake from Behind the Concession Stand in Section 216 Where I Got in by Buying a Ticket in the Parking Lot Because My Press Credentials Have Been Revoked."

Back