• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Massive Fire Near Campus - Winston Weaver Fertilizer Plant 1400 N. Cherry Street

Yeah, def looks like the view from Polo. Those two dorms in the foreground were not present when I was there. Is the disc golf course completely gone, or were those two holes just moved?

I guess now that the plant is in a residential area it has to get sent farther out to be put to use. I’m sure back in the day was surrounded by farms.

Let's say no one is harmed, and all businesses are able to recoup losses through insurance.

Do we want it to explode? I mean, it would (hopefully) assure something like this never happens within city limits again.

Let's say no one is harmed, and all businesses are able to recoup losses through insurance.

Do we want it to explode? I mean, it would (hopefully) assure something like this never happens within city limits again.

Does it take out Wait Chapel?

No. The business buildings are already destroyed by the fire, so anything rebuilt will have to be built to current code. The existing buildings were grandfathered in.

Back