• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters: third round

Went for four years in a row but didn't go last year and obviously can't go this year.

Parents followed Billy yesterday and talked with Coach Haas. He had an up and down day and ended up at 74, not bad but he'll need a 69 or 70 IMO to make the weekend. I always thought the Masters fit his style of play.

In the pinestraw, clipped a tree on his backswing and hit the pinestraw around the ball, never hit the ball, just drove it deeper down into the pinestraw

Freddy hole high on 12 for birdie (for the second straight day) for a chance to move to -5

Oh and top 44 and ties plus anyone 10 shots of the lead makes the cut. I figure E will be around the cutoff for 10 shots off. T44 is currently E as well.

watching Donald do work with his irons is amazing.

Great group of Stricker, Donald, Couples.

Leaving work in an hour to find a bar patio and watch some golf. Did the same yesterday, it was awesome. Best weekend of the year on tap. I hope Kuchar makes a run...I put some coin on him in vegas a while back to win at around +350.

wow. Johnson just crushed one on 13, absolutely hammered his drive.

Tiger's pants are ugly today. Too baggy and just a weird cut.

Ouch, McDowell triple bogey on 12. Couldn't find his first ball behind the green so he had to tee it up again.

In the past, I hated Fowler because of all his ridiculous golf gear. I also don't like OSU golfers. But after his performance at the Ryder Cup and in Augusta this year, he is definitely one of my favorite American golfers. Dude has mad skills.

In the past, I hated Fowler because of all his ridiculous golf gear. I also don't like OSU golfers. But after his performance at the Ryder Cup and in Augusta this year, he is definitely one of my favorite American golfers. Dude has mad skills.

Yuuuuuuup

Agreed on Fowler. If you can get oast his stupid outfits he seems like an awesome guy and he has a great game.

Back