• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters: third round

Haas with a solid 70 today to make the weekend.

Tiger birdies 3 in a row in the middle of the back to get into a T4.

McIlroy is going to win a major very very soon and I would bet it's this weekend.

Tiger looks like he's back though (know it's been said before though). He looks confident, his swing looks better to me, and he seems more relaxed.

Tiger looks pretty strong. He's hit a number of quality shots on the back nine. Hopefully he can back it up with another good round tomorrow.

Man that course looked beautiful in HD today. Really excited for the weekend.

I can't believe I missed the whiff by Kim...LOL

Tiger is going to get it working again at some point. Then watch out.

And frankly, golf is alot more exciting when he is in the hunt.

NGARep....don't think anyone said that bro.

I said he's back to shades of his old self and looks more comfortable with a slightly better swing.

Have you watched the golf channel? Just because someone doesn't like Tiger doesn't mean he's a racist. Unlike you I've actually met the scumbag and have friends that know him very well. He's a douche. I hope he gets injured and gets herpes. He's universally despised in the golf community. Ricky Barnes' agent is a close friend of mine and they joke that Phil's "FIGJAM-Fuck I'm good just ask me" but Tiger's "FIGJAM-Fuck I'm God just ask me"

I've had good tennis talks with you on the old board NAgaprep and I respect your opinion. But Tiger's round today was very good and deserves praise. He's a dbag for sure but the tournament is better with him in contention. Sane thing for Phil. I hate him but I want him there on Sunday. I'm hoping Quiros wins.

I've had good tennis talks with you on the old board NAgaprep and I respect your opinion. But Tiger's round today was very good and deserves praise. He's a dbag for sure but the tournament is better with him in contention. Sane thing for Phil. I hate him but I want him there on Sunday. I'm hoping Quiros wins.

Dude I'm not NGArep or whatever the name is.

Yea, I agree, I pull for the game of golf and we still need Tiger to keep it popular. We're moving into a post Tiger era but we aren't there yet.

Haha the misunderstanding on this thread is awesome.

NGArep has become a synonym for neg repping someone. NGArep has not posted on this thread though Caturday's mention of racism when referencing NGA is hilarious.

Lots of athletes are douches, yet they make the sport better. Not a big fan of what Tiger's done personally, but it's hard to argue that a competitive Tiger doesn't make the PGA tour more exciting.

Totally sorry we've fucked up NAgaprep on this thread. My point was that I respect your opinion. I think we can talk golf on here without bad mouthing players. There's plenty of guys some of us like and others don't and vice versa. Let's just all enjoy The Masters for the incredible event that it is.

LOL I thought you were accusing me of being that NGA guy from DS. I was so confused.

No I was negrepping you. I don't have any idea where the racist accusation comes from, I never said a thing about race.

I like the more cocky athletes anyway, I love it when someone gets into the zone and everyone knows they're unfuckingstoppable. Tiger in 1997 was this way Tiger in 2000 was this way, Tiger playing with one leg at Torrey Pines was this way. I don't really care about his personal life, I pull for him on the golf course.

Sorry for the misunderstanding though.

I'm really hoping Haas does well today. It is nice to have Wake guys competing

Why do they not have more live coverage on the weekend? I've been watching Amen Corner online since 12:30 (as an aside, the online coverage is incredible - I love the picture in picture once multiple "channels" are on the air), but I would watch from the first group teeing off until the last group comes in off 18. Further, an hour of "Phil at Augusta" before live tv coverage starts? Blech.

Why do they not have more live coverage on the weekend? I've been watching Amen Corner online since 12:30 (as an aside, the online coverage is incredible - I love the picture in picture once multiple "channels" are on the air), but I would watch from the first group teeing off until the last group comes in off 18. Further, an hour of "Phil at Augusta" before live tv coverage starts? Blech.

Totally agreed and I feel like this is discussed every year. I think Augusta is just very stubborn and limits the hours CBS can have live coverage.

Sometimes I forget how ridiculously good these guys are. Then Tiger Woods somehow fades it onto the green from 202 yards out in the pine straw, and I remember.

Sometimes I forget how ridiculously good these guys are. Then Tiger Woods somehow fades it onto the green from 202 yards out in the pine straw, and I remember.

Just saw that too. I also love when they hit a great shot but it ends up on the wrong side of the green, of course leaving them angry.

Back