• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Masters ticket lottery

guitardeac

Reaction score
Anyone get notified yet as to whether you did/didn't get tix? My parents just got an email in the middle of the night that they did not get tix. I haven't gotten any type of notification yet either way. I'm hoping that is a good sign. However, if it was just me and one other person in a lottery, I would have well below a 50% chance of winning. So I'm sure the bad news is pending.

I got notified that I won 4 tickets to Tuesday. Pretty pumped. Can't decide if I should take those and run or try and sell them and turn it into 2 tickets for a tournament day.

i haven't heard anything
Not expecting anything good
I've entered every year for the last 8 or 9 years and not gotten anything (I have no concept of what the odds of winning are though)

you don't have to wait for the email, just log in and look

I got notified that I won 4 tickets to Tuesday. Pretty pumped. Can't decide if I should take those and run or try and sell them and turn it into 2 tickets for a tournament day.

Practice round. Fewer people, more relaxed. Same course.

got tix for first time after applying for 10-15 years. Thursday

I'll take 2, thanks.

Neither I nor my dad got any. Anyone think it would be better to just pick one day to enter? Have only done it for three years but but wonder if trying for every day actually hurts somehow.

I've heard through the grapevine (from folks who would know) that when things happen like Monday and Wednesday of this year... ANGC does everything they can to give priority to the folks who got screwed...

In other words, if you didn't get tickets for Monday or Wednesday of this year, the odds are almost nil of getting them next year.

Back