• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mavs Victory Parade

He ate up the offensive boards and scored on putbacks. I believe they won every game he was in double digits (though he only had 5 in game 6). He was worlds better than DeSagana Diop or Dampier.

On a side note, it was hilarious seeing Dampier sitting there on the Miami bench with a headband on. After the game, he tried to congratulate J Kidd and Kidd just didn't pay attention to him. He had to literally step in front of him. Very awkward and funny that it was on camera.
Honestly, I'm happier about keeping Erica from getting a ring than I am about Lebron.

Lol at Dampier being on the losing end for the Mavs in 06 and the heat in 11

Not saying Cuban hasn't brought in any decent centers prior to TC, but he can't be blamed for Bradley. Bradley joined the Mavs in 97, Cuban bought the team in 2000.

Not saying Cuban hasn't brought in any decent centers prior to TC, but he can't be blamed for Bradley. Bradley joined the Mavs in 97, Cuban bought the team in 2000.

Cuban re-signed him to an ungodly contract extension, IIRC.

any news on what new fancy thing Cuban was going to buy the players (as a supplement to or to replace championship rings...)?

any news on what new fancy thing Cuban was going to buy the players (as a supplement to or to replace championship rings...)?

Dirk (and others) wants a ring so I suspect they'll get rings plus whatever Cuban is thinking about.

Anyone go? Did the 200,000 attendance prediction come true?

My dad works downtown in Thanksgiving Tower. Said he was going to watch it from the 48th floor. Haven't heard from him yet, but he called me on his way in this morning and said it was absolutely ridiculous. He said the sheer number of people/cars on the tollway and downtown was unbelievable.

I heard 300k showed, but who knows. Those crowd estimates always seem to be inaccurate.

LOL. Just watched Dirk sing We Are The Champions. Stick to your day job, Dirk. He's still awesome in every way, though.

And the Matrix did the Dougie at the AAC celebration. Kate Upton's was better, though.

I saw this for the millionth time, except this time, I read it as Cavs Victory Parade. :laugh:

Back