• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

May 21, 2011

Will the world end on May 21, 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 90 75.0%

• Total voters
Those people, or a similar batch, put up a billboard in charlotte saying the same thing. They interviewed one of the chicks on the news. They asked if she had any doubts about the world ending that day, and her response was "Of course not. That's like asking if the sky is blue or if the sun will come up tomorrow." Stupid. Ironic. Amazing.

These people are awesome....I wish I knew one so I could watch the fallout.

This means that on May 22nd everyone who did not know it already will have amble proof that Camping is a false prophet...

So, based upon today's news, are the 23 people voting "yes" those working in the athletic department?

I've seen at least 3 billboards with this bullshit on them.

I saw two around Burlington on I40 coming back from Raleigh this past weekend. No one in the car believed me since as soon as I pointed it out, the thing changed to another ad.

I think I mentioned it in another thread but i was at a Dash game a week or two ago and saw a billboard truck drive past the stadium on Peter's Creek advertising it.

I saw two around Burlington on I40 coming back from Raleigh this past weekend. No one in the car believed me since as soon as I pointed it out, the thing changed to another ad.

I can't imagine why anyone would waste money on this stuff.

Also, the fact that they base this on the date of the flood (no worldwide geological evidence) is even more hilarious.

Also, the fact that they base this on the date of the flood (no worldwide geological evidence) is even more hilarious.

jesus, don't you know that there are seashells on the tops of mountains???

/can'texplainthat

One of those rotating billboards coming back into GSO on 40 near the airport has an ad.

someone on reddit was thinking of renting a billboard for 5/22...

FLqmu.jpg

This means that on May 22nd everyone who did not know it already will have amble proof that Camping is a false prophet...

No, it just means that God decided at the last minute to exercise mercy and give his believers a chance to try to convert more nonbelievers. Camping will go back to the drawing board, do some recalculations, and figure out a new date a few years from now so he can get more media publicity.

tumblr_lemkdyfPaq1qdoghio1_500.png

Back