• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mayweather vs. Cotto May 5th

If Cotto's lumbering hands can get to Mayweather's body, what can Manny's jackhammer hands do?

10-9 Cotto
first close round he has won on my card
5-4

I am not listening to the most biased anouncers I have ever heard. Not the HBO feed...sounds like some guys out of NYC

This isn't the same Mayweather of earlier in his career. He's much, much slower.

Really hard to score that round but I give it to Floyd

10-9 Floyd

7-4

me too skins. I was on a link with pretty good commentary, had to change links, and now I'm listening to this crap

Spurs win by 12......after a horrible first half.

Last round goes to Floyd
10-9

I have it 8rounds to 4 for Floyd but I would not be shocked if Cotto comes out on top. A LOT of rounds that I gave to Floyd could have gone either way.

The crowd really seemed to be against Floyd. That surprised me as a non boxing enthusiast.

Who the fuck are these guys? This is horrible to listen to.

Floyd will get all those questionable rounds. Just like Lebron gets superstar calls, Federer gets Federer points, etc.

I was listening to the main HBO guys all fight until after the decision and now I have british guys.

Floyd won the fight but he's definitely slowing down. He better make the Pacman fight ASAP before he looks like Mosley out there. The drug testing card is old since Manny agreed to ALL drug testing last fall. It's all about money now and it's only fair that it's split 50-50 since Manny is worldwide and Floyd is vegas-wide.

If that guy beats Pacman in June does he still fight Mayweather?

Floyd won the fight but he's definitely slowing down. He better make the Pacman fight ASAP before he looks like Mosley out there. The drug testing card is old since Manny agreed to ALL drug testing last fall. It's all about money now and it's only fair that it's split 50-50 since Manny is worldwide and Floyd is vegas-wide.

It's never going to happen and tonight's fight solidified it. No way Mayweather fights Pac after tonight...NO WAY.

If that guy beats Pacman in June does he still fight Mayweather?

If Bradley beats Pacman, he may ought to have a rematch with Mosley. I can't see that happen at all and would be huge defeat to Pacman.

Pacman and Mayweather will fight next May 5th. There is no way on earth that they never fight. It's just ashame they didn't fight 2 years ago when both were in their prime.

Back