• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mayweather vs. Cotto May 5th

If Bradley beats Pacman, he may ought to have a rematch with Mosley. I can't see that happen at all and would be huge defeat to Pacman.

Pacman and Mayweather will fight next May 5th. There is no way on earth that they never fight. It's just ashame they didn't fight 2 years ago when both were in their prime.

IMO the only way they fight is if Floyd loses to someone else first (highly unlikely).

b65w86.jpg

I didn't know you could pussify championship fighting belts. Yes, you can.

If Bradley beats Pacman, he may ought to have a rematch with Mosley. I can't see that happen at all and would be huge defeat to Pacman.

Pacman and Mayweather will fight next May 5th. There is no way on earth that they never fight. It's just ashame they didn't fight 2 years ago when both were in their prime.

IT's the unicorn fight.

Like I said earlier, waaaaay after their prime...maybe, but neither will be 'the best' anymore and people will watch just so they can scratch that itch.

IT's the unicorn fight.

Like I said earlier, waaaaay after their prime...maybe, but neither will be 'the best' anymore and people will watch just so they can scratch that itch.

They didn't fight then because Mayweather was scared shitless of Manny.

They didn't fight then because Mayweather was scared shitless of Manny.

In my opinion, it depends on who you believe. I'm not on the inside, but Mayweather doesn't strike me as 'scared'. Their camp truly believes that Manny is on stuff, if that is the case, then I would advise Floyd not to fight him either. I used to think that he was dodging him until Manny's camp started adding stipulations around testing (when, where, what for, etc..).

Doesn't matter, Floyd needs to think more about defending his butthole against the boys upstate before talking about another fight..

It wasn't Manny's camp that added the stipulations about testing. Manny had agreed to ALL of the state commission's rules and then some. It was 100% Floyd asking for outrageous testing (like the night before) which had never been done anywhere.

Manny has been tested for over a decade and never been dirty. Bringing up steroids is pure cowardice. Probably 99% of those in the boxing industry not affiliated with Mayweather say that he is afraid of Manny.

You are just wrong on the stipulation thing.

Manny agreed to take all forms of testing last fall. Floyd is just trying to dictate everything with the fight. From the drug testing to offering Manny a 30/70 split on the purse which is laughable. That right there tells you he isn't serious.

Back