• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 1: Elon Phoenix at WF - Monday (11/6) 8 pm ACCN+

Looking at the schedule, the most annoying thing (beyond the waiver getting denied), will be that Reid misses most of November before the waiver gets accepted, as that's when the majority of our chances at significant non-con wins are.

So, I assume that will be what happens.

We need him for UGA and Charleston if this is actually a possibility. I'd rather know now that hes not playing this year than find out in a month.

I wonder when the last time football and men's hoops opened against the same opponent?

Doesn't look like this is the case for me. "Unavailable" on YTTV, and showing ESPN+ on the streaming app.

Am I missing something...other than an ESPN+ subscription?
What ESPN app are you using? Phone or SmartTV (Roku, etc.)? And regardless of that answer, are you sure you have signed into the ESPN app using your YTTV credentials? I had to walk my parents through this during their YTTV trial when they had the Spectrum ESPN blackout and we were talking past each other for quite a while.

I hereby waive my claim to all bad vibes

All I know is that Stan Lewter is gonna be a madman on the call when Efton makes his Willis Reed game 7-like entrance tonight.

Reed ---> Reid....MAKES YOU WONDER

What ESPN app are you using? Phone or SmartTV (Roku, etc.)? And regardless of that answer, are you sure you have signed into the ESPN app using your YTTV credentials? I had to walk my parents through this during their YTTV trial when they had the Spectrum ESPN blackout and we were talking past each other for quite a while.
I'm using the ESPN app on FireTV. I am signed into ESPN via YTTV credentials.

I have watched plenty of ACCN via YTTV since getting it 5 weeks ago.

The game tonight looks a no-go for me at this point.

I do have 4 tickets and a parking pass that will go unused. If anyone would like them I can transfer them to your cell or your email. Let me know if anyone can use them.

Back