• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 11: Presbyterian Blue Hose -- Thursday 3 pm ACCN+ -- Updated

Reid is very soft. I’ll keep chalking it up to rust so that I can sleep at night. But I think he might not be the answer we hoped. Helpful sure. But I mean what the actual fuck

Reid is very soft. I’ll keep chalking it up to rust so that I can sleep at night. But I think he might not be the answer we hoped. Helpful sure. But I mean what the actual fuck
He had a really good debut against Rutgers, but has looked like crap honestly since.

Presbyterian is the #343 offensive rebounding team in the country. They are out rebounding WF 20-12 at halftime.

Why do they keep “giving” us Tim Duncan during half time shows

Sallis has his thumb taped - hurt it on the breakaway dunk last game. Prob bruised it on the rim when he threw it down. If you watch the replay, he was gripping at his hand and was then subbed out.

Back