• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 14: Miami Hurricanes @ WF - 2:15 Saturday - CW Network

I was only able to watch the second half and the OT. And I watched it increasingly depressed by the thought that we were going to lose. Hope only arrived when Boopie hit that dagger three in OT. After that my mood changed instantly, and I finally began to believe that we would win. Thanks guys and congrats.

Miami is really good, an excellent shooting team. I hope we don't have to play them down there.

Another game where I think we should have won by more. Rebounding in the 2nd half was non-existent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great win! Could type superlatives about this team and game all day. Gutsy! Big time! Cool under pressure. On and on….

Love this entire team, but think Boopie and Cam are the most fun to watch. Cam can be maddening, but can do some unbelievable stuff also. Boopie is simply amazing. I know Sallis is probably our best player but damn those two are fun to watch.

One negative….haven’t checked the box score yet but FEELS LIKE Omier had 57 rebounds with 30 of them being offensive.

We have a decent to good chance to win our next four (@FSU, vs VA, @State, vs Louisville). Would have to think we would be ranked rolling into Chapel Hill

I was only able to watch the second half and the OT. And I watched it increasingly depressed by the thought that we were going to lose. Hope only arrived when Boopie hit that dagger three in OT. After that my mood changed instantly, and I finally began to believe that we would win. Thanks guys and congrats.

Miami is really good, an excellent shooting team. I hope we don't have to play them down there.
We don’t.

Another game where I think we should have won by more. Rebounding in the 2nd half was non-existent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reid got several tap-out offensive rebounds. Wake didn't convert the second chance opportunities very well.

Miami will be very good once they get George and Poplar going together. This should be a Q1 win by the end of the year.
It’s almost good we only won by 4 so they didn’t drop much. Would be very nice if it is a Q1.

Sallis didn't have his best game offensively, but hit a shot when it counted. Boopie gets the game ball. Once again the Deacs showed grit, hustle, and determination and picked up a nice win.

Back