• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 14: Miami Hurricanes @ WF - 2:15 Saturday - CW Network

Just going to bump two things, with it being gameday and all. First, have an almost 2000 word preview on the game over at BSD that should cover just about anything you would need/want to know. That's available here.

Next, we've got a similar preview + discussion of VT & BC games, along with Miami over at BOTG. An hour of fun, informative content there. Available on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.

It's my sister's birthday, so I am home for the next day or two. Remote coverage from me as a result, but we will have Ben Conroy, the other half of the BOTG team, at the Joel this afternoon. You can follow him @BenConroyWFU on Twitter. As always, thanks for reading and listening if you choose to do so!

not sure how to get CW on the phone. hoping to just leave the phone at house to make sure i don't sneak a peek at score and watch recording when i get back
Download the CW app. Log in with your internet TV/cable provider. That's how I will watch.
Probably less likely to get in trouble leaving your phone at home.

Back