• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 14: WF @ Miami - Saturday 6 pm - ESPNU

So Taylor doesn’t play for a month and now he’s playing 6 minutes into a critical conference road game?

Pathetic start. Only 6 points plus energy level seems low.

So Taylor doesn’t play for a month and now he’s playing 6 minutes into a critical conference road game?

Takes him only a minute to throw an elementary school entry pass that gets stolen.

I guarantee you Taylor just got put in so we can try to get our outside shot going. Without it, we are a very non-threatening team.

Off to a very rough start. Also, did I just watch a commercial that said- you want the daily front in your coffee and not in your underwear? WTF. This tops the my pillow guy.

Some clown foul calls on Williamson

This three-point guy is insane. Shooting a better percentage than that dunker guy

Miami is way more athletic and quick than they’ve been. Plus making the 3. Wake making a real effort to go inside.

Just want to say again that Whitt is not ready either.

Back