• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: @ UVA - Bally Sports - 4:30 pm Saturday

Just get cable. It’s literally not any more expensive than whatever pieced together cord-cutter stuff you are doing plus paying for internet.

I was paying 2x what I am now for YTTV plus internet for less content ( Bally/FSS notably excluded). Maybe Spectrum lowered their rates considerably.

I was paying 2x what I am now for YTTV plus internet for less content ( Bally/FSS notably excluded). Maybe Spectrum lowered their rates considerably.

I believe that you were paying less. No way it was for less content. I had YTTV for a while. Got rid of them when they dropped Bally because I watch baseball and the ACC. Wasn’t worth it.

Frankly, people can’t really be mad about this stuff. You choose what you are willing to pay for. If you aren’t willing to pay for Bally then that’s your decision. If your streaming services picked up Bally then those rates would go up.

The 1 friendly amendment I'd make to Pilch's summary is that UVA doesn't intentionally hold the ball till deep in the shot clock like they used to when they had guys like Brogdon and Jerome who could create for themselves and others late in the clock. He started getting away from that a bit in the last 2 years after the diminutive Clark would get lost in the lane without anywhere to go deep in the clock. They will shoot earlier in the clock these days if they have a good shot, but the trouble is they're not good enough offensively to get many early good looks, and they often take it deep in the clock because they haven't gotten anything better. But Pilch makes a great point about their perimeter and interior D and O. They're a bunch of masons from deep, and they give up a lot of 3s. They don't have an offensively skilled big (Shedrick and Caffaro are still raw on that end), but they do get most of their points in the paint. And they are a tough team defensively in the paint when Shedrick is in the game. Get Shedrick in foul trouble, and you can go on a run - that's what got Iowa it's big 1st half spurt.

I really think we win this game for the 1st time in I have no idea how long.

Wait...so it's blacked out on bally?

But you can sign in through spectrum and watch on Espn+?

Is that all correct?

Wait...so it's blacked out on bally?

But you can sign in through spectrum and watch on Espn+?

Is that all correct?

It’s not blacked out on Bally. There are multiple Bally Sports channels. It’s not on all of them.

I have DIRECTV stream in Raleigh. The game is on Bailey South and NOT the replay of the Hurricanes game as is listed,

Walton’s hook shot is pretty money. Just keep doing this.

Back