• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 18: @ UVA - Bally Sports - 4:30 pm Saturday

And Forbes has let UVA go on their big runs each time he took Williams out. Brilliant.

ACC refs are a joke. One game you can’t breathe on someone but the next you can tackle people and it’s called hard defense.

I really want Forbes to blow these refs up. Fuck sitting there quiet in the sidelines.

Y’all are gonna blame ManMan for that turnover but Daivien fell asleep. Cmon man.

If Taylor and McCray were ever going to be expected to play in situations like this then it is mindboggling to me that they didn’t get minutes in our crap OOC schedule.

One of the more mind boggling coach moves of season especially given how meh both Whitt and Cam have been outside a game or two. Have to give those guys some mins, especially in early runaway games.

Wtf they reset the damn shot clock. Another clock fuck up against us.

Alondes is out of control on these silly turnovers

Ok, we get that you think our coach sucks. I beg to differ.

No our coach needs to realize he is not in the SoCon and these other coaches aren't going to just roll over, they are going to work the refs from the opening tip. Forbes is not defending our players when they are getting abused on the court, which lets the refs continue to do it.

Back