• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: @ UNC - Monday 7pm - ESPN

We’re shooting poorly because we’ve barely had an open shot all night. Everything has been heavily contested. Offense needs to get some rhythm.

It was clear two possessions ago that we were unsettled. That TO came four points too late, IMHO.

Also, maybe a controversial comment…Cam and Boopie can’t be on the floor together if they play like they are. They both look out of control.

This offense is putrid. Who decided to run things through Reid? He has got to be option 5 on offense, he stinks. Just awful game coaching. Again.
I actually think he’s one of the only ones holding his own now that he’s settled in.

Stop showing replays while the game has restarted please

the typical 1 to 2 guard inbound for the close range 2

I think Bacot is one of the most “empty stat” star players I’ve ever seen - dude gets points and rebounds but doesn’t really do anything else well and never seems to be very important to his teams success

Back