• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: @ UNC - Monday 7pm - ESPN

hahah Jay Williams has been wanting to use that dog bullshit for a while

Want to see a DAWG? #30 and #23 had great half. limited turnovers and stayed close when they hit a run. their d is tough and in our shit but our guards can get by theirs. team looks like they are getting used to having DM out there, he's constantly moving people around.

that was a fun half. let's finish this
announcer also made mention of something to the effect of "vintage carolina: tough D, good rebounding, etc."

when was that their reputation??

I’m already two bourbons into this game. Time to walk away from the key board, at least until pos—game winning celebration.
Go Deacs!!

Damari Monsanto is flying up the list of my favorite all time Deacs.

I just fucking love the swag.

I have to look at the stats, but I feel like our 3 pt defense is really good...

How many halves have our opponents been 0% from 3? It's more than 2 I think.
Very misleading On 3 D. When you play up and guards blow by you for easy tear drops of course they aren’t going to shoot 3s. We can’t seem to keep opposing guards from torching us on the road Due to this approach. Got ncsu back in the game so they could win. We’ll see how it turns out tonight.

announcer also made mention of something to the effect of "vintage carolina: tough D, good rebounding, etc."

when was that their reputation??
Exactly, they've won national championships outscoring teams. Especially with Roy. Maybe they are talking about the Dean teams that would get a lead and play 4 corners the rest of the game.

Back