• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 19: WF at GT - Wednesday Jan 19 7 pm - ESPNU

There's so much to love about this team and, to echo Ph earlier, we're still building chemistry. We'll get a lot better before this season is done.

Will take an ugly loss all day long, especially on the road. We left 20 points on the floor, had a ton of sloppy turnovers and miscues on D and our lineup at times was questionable. We still got the W. Lots to fix and learn from before the tar holes come to WS. Let’s goooooooo DEACS!

That was an odd end, never seen them let a player just hold the ball the last 15 seconds and take a few steps. Great win though.

The ref pointed at his feet to remind him not to walk.

Three road wins. Two by double digits. Gotta love it.

four guys with more than three turnovers isn't good tho

We can tidy that up though. We are just flat out fun to watch again, even if we do infuriating stuff. Now we get mad because we are good and could be even better, instead of being mad because a miserable jackass is running our team.

He’s showing some offensive skills around the rim…good to see!

Mucius has improved significantly this year. If he comes back next year, he and this team could keep the momentum going.

Just shows what a great coach can do to turn around a program and do it the right way.

Mucius has improved significantly this year. If he comes back next year, he and this team could keep the momentum going.

he had a couple of really great defensive possessions tonight, too

he shows new stuff every game, it seems

Jordan Cornette is pretty good. Probably my favorite ACC analyst. Definitely the least annoying.

I distinctly remember him saying Manning should get another year and blasting him on Twitter immediately. I’ll never like him.

I distinctly remember him saying Manning should get another year and blasting him on Twitter immediately. I’ll never like him.

I didn’t know that. I rescind my comment.

Great win tonight. A little sloppy at times but a strong second half.

Go Deacs!

Monsanto was so sweet tonight. The guy has confidence, can rebound and has a sweet stroke. We just upped the ante. He grabbed like 6 rebounds

Back