• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB: Game 2 - Western Carolina - Friday 7:30 ACCN+/ESPN+

ECU blowing out WCU.

I suspect that WCU really expended a lot of both physical and mental energy at Wake. Taking down the coach's Alma mater and all that. Nothing left for tonight. Also playing Sunday after a tough game Friday. Prep for NCAA tournament?

I suspect that WCU really expended a lot of both physical and mental energy at Wake. Taking down the coach's Alma mater and all that. Nothing left for tonight. Also playing Sunday after a tough game Friday. Prep for NCAA tournament?

Using the transitive property to compare results especially this early in the season is pretty futile. Looking at the fact that ECU rebounded just about as well against WCU as we did is potentially concerning, though. Marsh will help in that area whenever he gets back out there.

ECU plays Oklahoma in the Myrtle Beach Invitational on Thursday.

Oklahoma is the headliner program. Davidson, ODU, ECU are from within driving distance. I guess these invitationals work out for ESPN.

https://espnevents.com/myrtle-beach-invitational/

Back