• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

catch me refreshing kenpom for the next 20 minutes

Walton mucius and sy combine for 0 zero points and we score 98 and win by 22! Wut?? Who saw that coming

UNC took 22 more shots than Wake and hit 5 fewer. I can't remember the last time I saw a game with 23 offensive rebounds by one team.

Last edited:
Walton mucius and sy combine for 0 zero points and we score 98 and win by 22! Wut?? Who saw that coming

Sy was a beast on D. Not a great game for Walton and Mucius, though. Fortunately, we've got depth. Oh, do we have depth!

LaRavia the destroyer. Defined the game early. Never let up. Handled the entire front court offensively and let our back court dominate. Unreal how well he exploited UNC’s weakness on defense outside of Bacot.

Last edited:
Monsanto missed a bunch, then hit 3 3’s within a minute, and then missed a bunch more - but those 3 3’s put the game away.

Lololol somebody (a student?) just hugged Stan during the postgame

My 18 year old daughter just came out of her room and said did Wake beat Carolina? I said no, they beat the crap out of Carolina! Most of her life we've stunk.

Back