• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

Coming into tonight, UNC had the second best 2-point defense in the ACC. (WF is #1).

WF just shot 67% from 2 against those guys.

Coming into tonight, UNC had the second best 2-point defense in the ACC. (WF is #1).

WF just shot 67% from 2 against those guys.

LaRavia had his way inside. None of their bigs could handle him.

I dont know about rushing the court but hey...basketball is fun again

No offense but I knew someone would write this and I just don’t understand why. Don’t we want joy in our fan base? Didn’t you love to see the faces of the players getting mobbed by their peers?

I’m so happy for the students. I can’t imagine having to have been a student during the bz or manning eras.

Side note: both Jordan cornette and Kelsey Riggs are excellent hosts. The ACC Network has as good talent as it has terrible commercials.

No offense but I knew someone would write this and I just don’t understand why. Don’t we want joy in our fan base? Didn’t you love to see the faces of the players getting mobbed by their peers?

Exactly. It’s been a long, hard decade. Celebrate!

Nothing like getting to sing my favorite hymn:

Way beyond the Durham ditches there’s a place like hell
Where 20,000 sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill

So piss on Carolina-Lina
Piss on Carolina
Piss on Carolina-Lina
Go to hell State!

It will be interesting to see how we come out against BC Monday. Quick turn around, kind of an odd weekday tip at 6pm, crowd won't be as electric. Will be a good test to see what this team is made of.

I’m so happy for the students. I can’t imagine having to have been a student during the bz or manning eras.

Side note: both Jordan cornette and Kelsey Riggs are excellent hosts. The ACC Network has as good talent as it has terrible commercials.

There was a 2015 grad next to me at Hoptinger in Jax tonight. I said I was 2008…he goes “damn you saw us when we were good”.

it SUCKED

Man, it's fun to run, and I do mean run, those arrogant bastards out of the building.

Gotta love Forbes. Ok, pal, you wanna crash the offensive boards? Go ahead, make our day. We're gonna run your ass into the ground. See you around losers.

It will be interesting to see how we come out against BC Monday. Quick turn around, kind of an odd weekday tip at 6pm, crowd won't be as electric. Will be a good test to see what this team is made of.

Was just thinking this. I think we know what’s at stake. Hopefully we come out laser focused against BC.

Yep we just beat our in state rival like a fucking red headed step child. Let them fucking partayyyy

Go to hell Carolina

But the way we use to storm the courts back in the day was wild. Looked like a damn broke, it was wild.

Man, it's fun to run, and I do mean run, those arrogant bastards out of the building.

Gotta love Forbes. Ok, pal, you wanna crash the offensive boards? Go ahead, make our day. We're gonna run your ass into the ground. See you around losers.

Yep. All the Walmart Holes are whining all over the internet too. I love their salty ass tears

Back