• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

That is why he hasn't played much. He lost preseason practice because of late arrival from England (Visa issues) and then was in concussion protocol most of the rest of preseason. He just hasn't had the reps with the rest.

But he played valuable minutes tonight. He's tough to move in the post.

He looked pretty solid to me. Looked like he positioned himself well and do what was asked of him. Big spot for him to have to come in and he delivered.

He looked pretty solid to me. Looked like he positioned himself well and do what was asked of him. Big spot for him to have to come in and he delivered.

Absolutely - quieted Bacot down and allowed us to settle in. Big two were obviously amazing but March and Monsanto were huge (and DWill too)

Just got back from the game. Most fun I’ve had in the Joel since I was a kid (Prosser era). What Forbes has done with this program is nothing short of a miracle. Gonna rewatch the game and go back through this thread and enjoy the night with a few alcoholic beverages. The Joel is rockin’ again!

That was a glorious cornholing. First time in a long time where I watched an entire game against UNC and thought, regardless of score, that we were clearly the better team. Probably hasn't happened since the D'oh! years.

No offense but I knew someone would write this and I just don’t understand why. Don’t we want joy in our fan base? Didn’t you love to see the faces of the players getting mobbed by their peers?

It was a nice casual cathartic “happy we beat our rivals and something good finally happened so I can believe” court rush not a “OMG we beat a ranked team” court rush.

Nothing like getting to sing my favorite hymn:

Way beyond the Durham ditches there’s a place like hell
Where 20,000 sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill

So piss on Carolina-Lina
Piss on Carolina
Piss on Carolina-Lina
Go to hell State!

Was going to post this. Glad to see someone else did, although my version obviously preceded yours.

Far beyond Old Durham's ditches there's a place called hell
Where 10,000 sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill.

For its piss on Carolina-lina
Piss on Carolina-lina
Piss on Carolina
Piss Piss Piss!

All versions are welcome.

Back