• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

It was a nice casual cathartic “happy we beat our rivals and something good finally happened so I can believe” court rush not a “OMG we beat a ranked team” court rush.
I, for one, enjoyed being old guys with Gideacon watching the kids have fun rushing the court.

Was going to post this. Glad to see someone else did, although my version obviously preceded yours.

Far beyond Old Durham's ditches there's a place called hell
Where 10,000 sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill.

For its piss on Carolina-lina
Piss on Carolina-lina
Piss on Carolina
Piss Piss Piss!

All versions are welcome.

The number keeps rising. The sentiment remains the same.

There has never been a more appropriate rushing of the court in Wake history. The lost decade is officially over. Someone please post the video of the student doing some olympic style gymnastic flips and handsprings at midcourt.

Lol in the game recap on WRAL they showed "Scott" Forbes talking to HD, like 5 UNC highlights, and then quickly flashed the final score, totally glossing over the fact that this game was a mass casualty event.

This is gonna be a very dangerous team at the end of the season.

There has never been a more appropriate rushing of the court in Wake history. The lost decade is officially over. Someone please post the video of the student doing some olympic style gymnastic flips and handsprings at midcourt.

Love Forbes. Love Jake. Little scary to hear him talk about the pros in a press conference but what the hell. Go Deacs.

1cff1ecfb52ec641e07db84608b2b3bf.jpg

Aw, Jake also made a special effort to thank the fans for coming out

Hubert might want to start scouting his opponents.

'holes may have also proved to us our bench is getting deeper (Marsh), nothing like a confidence building run against a top opponent.

Geez, I was so pumped over Wake's victory that I totally forgot to watch the end of the 'Niners-Packers game.

This day just waxed from great into sublime.

I'll also say that the ACCN provides us a lot more than hoping ESPN would run a 30 sec clip. Enjoyable seeing them break down the game and giving us our due.

It just doesn't get much better than today.

12k at the Joel with a great student turnout. 10 point lead on Carolina at halftime. Honor the football team on a great season. Coach Clawson receives his ACC COY award. Fans going crazy and Currie gives Wente a high five in celebration. Deac matches the Heels basket for basket for the first 7:44 of the second half. Monsanto hits three straight 3's in 58 seconds to shred all of hope from Carolina. Stretch the lead to 23 and bring in the freshmen with 2:31 left to close it out. Students storm the court and give the players a taste of what it is like to be good again. Return to campus and roll the Quad, letting the Coach experience it for his first of many occasions.

Hopes realized.

Back