• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: Syracuse Orange at LJVM - Saturday 7:45 - CM Network

There's a nacho and cheese machine and free ice cream in the Allegacy room. What more do you people want?

The concessions are absolutely embarrassing, horrible horrible shit.
The self-service aspect makes the food seem lower quality at a high price. But I don't really care. All I ever get is beer and sometimes popcorn.

I was going to mention showing this kind of game on the road, but that seems to be a universal desire among all Deacon Nation inhabitants. I would love to see it. It's not too late.

have you had the new concessions yet? you're big on game attendance from your fellow posters.

Only purchase beverages (largely beer) at basketball games.

Somehow someway I'm able to plan ahead and eat either before or after games.

I am not tipping anyone.

Except my barber and the lawn guy at Christmas.
I love tipping the shit out of people as I worked PT in college and high school for tips but it's getting ridiculously out of hand.

I got asked to tip doing a state inspection for my pickup the other day with the "your a shitbag" option being 20 percent all the while they are staring you down with other customers waiting behind you. I did 25 percent just because I'm a pussy.

Yep, planting that piece of shit is what Matthew Marsh was born to do.
What an amazing turn of events have had to happen to ensure he is right where he needs to be for, what will be, his most perfect basketball night ever. I'm all in on this train if you need a conductor while sipping drinks in the dining car!

Only purchase beverages (largely beer) at basketball games.

Somehow someway I'm able to plan ahead and eat either before or after games.

So you don’t purchase food despite claiming to support our Deacs ????

I only make it to the Joel every few years, but I purchase food AND drink bc I’m a good fan

I've never thought about it, but it would be way harder to steal food at Cameron with their folding table, PTA bake sale concessions set up. Extremely narrow concourse would make running hard too. On the flip side, greater chance that anyone trying to stop you is a face-painted nerd who has never made an athletic movement in their life.

Back