• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: Syracuse Orange at LJVM - Saturday 7:45 - CM Network

I've never stolen food at a game, for the record

I'm going to say that I think wakefan1995 is either a troll or a despicable human.

But what if this was the modern day setting for Les Miserables? Guy stealing nachos at a self-pay kiosk at a basketball game with his kiddo. Gets thrown in the slammer for decades. Due to overall wealth enhancement compared to 1700's France, in America, you're poor enough to not afford the nachos but can still afford to be at the basketball game.

Williams had 7 points 8 boards 4 assists at LJVM in his last game for the Orange.

Was he the guy that blindly chucked the ball under the basket to earn a technical against us?

I assume this will end up hurting our NET as the season goes on, because OF COURSE it will.

Williams was a class of 2021 top 50 recruit. Cuse plays at L'ville tomorrow.

Williams had been suspended from the team twice and bumped into his head coach on purpose when he was taken out of the game.

edit: he bumped into his coach after he got the T.

Last edited:
Yes. He also headed for the locker room without shaking hands
Had a coach try to hold him back and blew right through it. The Cuse board was getting on him pretty good about it in their game thread.

Back