• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: Syracuse Orange at LJVM - Saturday 7:45 - CM Network

Feels like one of two outcomes tonight.

We win easily, reinforcing the narrative that we’re very good at home and need to figure out a way to make that travel.

We lose, reinforcing the narrative that the Cam injury (and other stuff) has derailed our season completely.
So the two outcomes are either that we win or that we lose?

Billy Strings on CBS Saturday Morning today, and in the intro clip it's him playing at The Joel witeh the Wake basketball jersey on. Normally I'd take that as a good sign for today's game, but for some reason I'm thinking it's more of a hex/jinx.

After initally playing well after Reid becoming eligible, WF has hit a rough patch. This where the team either gets their shit back together, or folds. The next 5 games will be against decent (except Cuse) conference foes: @ GT, State, @Duke, @UVa. Not feeling great about how the next 4 games play out, but Cuse should be a solid win

If the minutes breakdown is 35/15/10 for Cam/Parker/Monsanto again, I'll be pretty worried. Both from a coaching/adjustment perspective and for Monsanto's state of mind.
That might not be all that bad if it is because of Monsanto's health. Particularly if he was a participant in the recent round of respiratory illness.

Have watched or gone to every game this season but they lost me on Tuesday. Maybe a game time decision on this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a free ticket I can transfer to anyone who wants it

IMO, we peaked in Chestnut Hill. Best all around game. I sense a repeat effort.

I don't think I've ever seen a team where the starters wear jersey numbers 1-5.

I will take nothing away from the first half no matter what happens.

Back