• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 21: Syracuse Orange at LJVM - Saturday 7:45 - CM Network

I think we have now subbed out all our starters at some point except Cam. That's the opposite of what we need.

Everything such a struggle on offense now

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Cam is actively avoiding dribbling and passing with his right hand.

Cam needs to be purely a backup..nothing more

I think we have now subbed out all our starters at some point except Cam. That's the opposite of what we need.

To be fair, that led to an 8-0 run.

When we don't constantly turn it over and we hit open threes, we're pretty ok !

I think the shitting on Cam has gone too far at this point. He’s our best guard at both defense and rebounding even with the injury.

The stupid turnovers have got to stop though, from both him and Boopie

Cam is actively avoiding dribbling and passing with his right hand.
Why does Forbes play him 36 minutes in this condition? While sitting obviously better players? It's mind boggling. He's a turnover machine that can't shoot...

We’d probably be up 15 if not for those 6 turnovers already haha

Why does Forbes play him 36 minutes in this condition? While sitting obviously better players? It's mind boggling. He's a turnover machine that can't shoot...
I think that's the problem there aren't obviously better players.

I think the shitting on Cam has gone too far at this point. He’s our best guard at both defense and rebounding even with the injury.

The stupid turnovers have got to stop though, from both him and Boopie
One turnover is far more of a net negative impact vs a slightly better defensive ability on a possession (debatable).. turnovers equal losing teams

If every two possessions have four Monsanto three point attempts, I’d take that.

I liked that little tailgating move with Cam dropping it off for Hunter behind him on the break

Just don't give them lay ops and we should be fine

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Back