• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: WF Heads North To the Dome: Saturday 8 pm ACCN

Just think we led a half. Must have been a helluva speech by Forbes

Been reading our own press coverage. Plus Cuse playing the game of their lives.

Forbes said it is all about defense and last 3 road losses all bad defense

Zay Mucius needs to sit on the bench for the rest of the game.

Well we now have a bad loss on resume. They did beat IU earlier….

Zay is so bad a lot of the time. Meanwhile, I’m not even sure Alondes got on the plane to this game.

if this is your takeaway from this game, then you are either completely deranged or don't know a lick about basketball

I mean, there are a ton of other problems with this game but Whitt has been scored on repeatedly when he’s been in the game.

I know how you people feel about hard fouls, but something needs to be done. Our guys look like a bunch of pussies who don’t dare play defense.

if this is your takeaway from this game, then you are either completely deranged or don't know a lick about basketball

Your rush to defend him every time someone criticizes Whitt is one of my favorite subplots of these threads.

Forbes has to shoulder a good bit of blame here. This is one of the worst performances coming out of halftime in WF history, and that’s almost impossible for me to type.

Your rush to defend him every time someone criticizes Whitt is one of my favorite subplots of these threads.

because he's probably reason 2450 we're losing this game and he's not responsible for the shots y'all are blaming him for

Carter Whitt derangement syndrome is weird af, but I get that it's hard to watch us play this bad

Wow, except for Williamson everyone else played pretty shitty.

Back