• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: WF Heads North To the Dome: Saturday 8 pm ACCN

Laravia and alondes wtf? Get the ball in the circle and attack. Geez. Not coaching. There was a game plan

We’re letting these smug unathletic dbags look like world beaters. We deserve to be destroyed in this game.

You mean the guys shooting 70% in second half? The game has many facets and they are winning what they do well.

Jake might want to shot when he is in the lane.

Forbes has to shoulder a good bit of blame here. This is one of the worst performances coming out of halftime in WF history, and that’s almost impossible for me to type.

yeah, we just don't have it tonight in what should have been prepped like an obvious trap game

You are the one who keeps talking about Carter. He has hardly played and should not be a constant topic of conversation

because he's probably reason 2450 we're losing this game and he's not responsible for the shots y'all are blaming him for

Carter Whitt derangement syndrome is weird af, but I get that it's hard to watch us play this bad
He’s terrible though. What some of you see in him every game, I really don’t understand.

Just get back to Winston and regroup. Syracuse is desperate. Not our night.

Defense is not that bad. They are making tough shots. Pussy behavior on offense is the problem. Attack.

Yeah, I don't get it. The kid is just not up for this level of basketball.

what don't you get? idk i kinda think Sy and Walton not even attempting to rebound or defend, Zay Mucius chucking threes, Jake and ManMan just handing the ball to Syracuse, and our inability to score are a bigger deal?

Imagine! If we go hard to the hoop, we may draw a damn foul.

Why doesn't Jake just turn around and attack Edwards every single play?

thanks buddy, they saved all their shots for us, assholes

fucking upstate NY in January, can't believe I woke up in the middle of the night for this debacle

At which end of the floor is Whitt actually effective ?

He’s a 8th or 9th guy on a good team at best.

Maybe we should ditch the foul line pass to Jake? It’s about 5/35 in successful outcomes.

Back