• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: NC State @ LJVM -- Saturday 4 pm - ACCN

Multiple front end 1-1 misses, a couple airballs/blocks that turned into NC State buckets, a couple prayers form Burns and Horne that dropped, and that Diarra guy going 2 for 2 from deep.

This was a plot line we’ve all seen before, the one that hands us a tough loss at just the wrong time. Where we outplay a team but lose, we

But not tonight.

Consistent, gutsy, tough, smart. Leveraged the foul advantage at the end perfectly. Sallis just straight fire. Love to see it.

I’ll say it again, if Burns would only get his ass in shape he could be an NBA player but never 50 lbs overweight.

So much offensive talent.

I’ll say it again, if Burns would only get his ass in shape he could be an NBA player but never 50 lbs overweight.

So much offensive talent.
In todays NBA I think he’s closer to 100 pounds overweight and missing a 3 pointer

Back