• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: NC State @ LJVM -- Saturday 4 pm - ACCN

Took time to find but it is there under NCAAMB

It’s supremely annoying that we’re going to watch the end of a blowout women’s lacrosse game over an ACC basketball rivalry game.

It's not even a competitive women's lacrosse game

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

So what channel are we starting on while this blowout pointless OOC lacrosse game finishes? At least it’s a running clock.

Also, I didn’t realize Clemson had lacrosse now. So they’ve added lacrosse and softball over the last 3-4 years. Jealous.
Stadium looks pretty nice

Why does the stupid ESPN app still organize their events by "live" and "also live"? So you can never be sure if your event is on the app yet?

So what channel are we starting on while this blowout pointless OOC lacrosse game finishes? At least it’s a running clock.

Also, I didn’t realize Clemson had lacrosse now. So they’ve added lacrosse and softball over the last 3-4 years. Jealous.
And gymnastics.

Back