• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: NC State @ LJVM -- Saturday 4 pm - ACCN

Monsanto only played 8 minutes last night damn

Monsanto seemed off. He’s a huge liability if he’s bricking 3s against a team playing like their ass is on fire against us. Luckily we didn’t need him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idea that Wake Forest has no on campus arena is ludicrous. In the early seventies Winston Salem was townies. In the intervening years Wake Campus off I40 is $5 billion. DOWNTOWN IS $1,5 BILLION. DEACON BLVD I NEARING $500 MILLION. Wake Forest is the driving engine of an entire city. So compare us to other cities. It's just remarkable. Saying Wake has no on campus arena is stupid. Damn near the whole city is on campus. Especially a mile from " campus".

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

The idea that Wake Forest has no on campus arena is ludicrous. In the early seventies Winston Salem was townies. In the intervening years Wake Campus off I40 is $5 billion. DOWNTOWN IS $1,5 BILLION. DEACON BLVD I NEARING $500 MILLION. Wake Forest is the driving engine of an entire city. So compare us to other cities. It's just remarkable. Saying Wake has no on campus arena is stupid. Damn near the whole city is on campus. Especially a mile from " campus".

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
Who are you talking to?

I'm proud of big boy Marsh. Tons of people on here were shitting on him constantly and he comes out and grabs 6 boards in 12 minutes. On pace for 20 boards for the game.

Forbes said Marsh really has put in the work to do the small things and always had a great attitude even though he got benched for Keller earlier in the year.

Monsanto seemed off. He’s a huge liability if he’s bricking 3s against a team playing like their ass is on fire against us. Luckily we didn’t need him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was surprised he didn't get back in to see if he could get back in the groove... Unless he aggravated something or wasn't feeling well?

I was surprised he didn't get back in to see if he could get back in the groove... Unless he aggravated something or wasn't feeling well?
It wasn't just his shot that was off though.... Bad turnover combined with some pretty poor defense. Hope it was just a little rut

Monsanto missed his first few shots and the second one missed everything I think. He also might have been a liability on defense. They were quick and shooting really well especially first half. Marsh has made a difference on the defensive end. Great thing about our team is that they can all score and play very scrappy on the defensive end. Really fun to watch.

I love Monsanto and feel for that kid but his injury has robbed him of everything other than his beautiful shot. Right now, he can't play defense, he can't rebound, he can't drive into the paint. He has one thing right now and that is his ability to make 3 pointers and if he misses two wide open 3's in an intense, fast paced game then it's hard to put him back out on the floor. Really hoping that more time allows him to regain some of his mobility but right now how much does he play against Duke? Who does he guard? I don't know. It's a sad situation for that kid and he deserves a better fate.

State plays a bunch of perimeter guys and then Diarra and that’s not a good defensive matchup for Damari right now if he’s not hitting his shots.

Probably been said, but we won despite Horne and Diarrhea having perhaps the best games of their careers. Thankfully Sallis and Carr outdid them.
Being Horne with Diarrhea is often a bad combination!

Back