• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: @ Duke- Monday 7pm - ESPN

Forbes is a horrible coach. How the fuck does he let them keep jacking threes? Just keep hoisting! If we had anything even remotely resembling a competent half court offense we'd be up by 10. The entire halftime speech should be the next one of you motherfuckers not named Monsanto or Sallis who takes a three can get the fuck off this team and walk home.

If someone told me we shot 4-19 from three in the 1st half and we’re down 2 with the ball to start the 2nd half…I’d take that against Notre Dame let alone @ Duke.

28% from the field and 21% from three. At Cameron. And down 2 at the half.

I'd take that eight days a week. One good run and we're feeling real good about this thing. We're clearly better than this Duke team.

This game is just so weird that something really weird might happen in the second half. We should be down by 20yet….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forbes is a horrible coach. How the fuck does he let them keep jacking threes? Just keep hoisting! If we had anything even remotely resembling a competent half court offense we'd be up by 10. The entire halftime speech should be the next one of your motherfuckers not named Monsanto or Sallis who takes a three can get the fuck off this team and walk home.
Quick question, if you had the opportunity to draft Eli Manning or Tom Brady at the start of their career, who ya taking?

Over/under on Efton’s 4th foul? 18:15 left?

This game is just so weird that something really weird might happen in the second half. We should be down by 20yet….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duke fans probably think the same thing about their team with how many good looks we've had

Pretty good considering the terrible 3 PT % and no Efton.

What year was the last win at Cameron? Duncan?

Why does ESPN hire Williams to just be a bitching Duke fan in the studio? Who enjoys this?
so the angle might be that everyone hates duke, so you get ratings because people just get pissed off at him or make fun of him.

Back