• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: @ Duke- Monday 7pm - ESPN

What’s the advantage? Cranking up that stupid heater like a slumlord? Or running out 13 five stars every year? Because you don’t have to play in the best gym that bladen county schools could afford to do that.
Yeah, the heat, yeah the fact the stands are right on top of the court, yeah the goals come down from the ceiling and yeah they constantly have great players. It's a dump, but it's adds to their success. Just saying if playing the old Winston Coliseum gave us an advantage, I'd be all for that bubble still standing. I've always said that if Duke wasn't a blue blood program, Cameron would be considered a dump.

Yeah, the heat, yeah the fact the stands are right on top of the court, yeah the goals come down from the ceiling and yeah they constantly have great players. It's a dump, but it's adds to their success. Just saying if playing the old Winston Coliseum gave us an advantage, I'd be all for that bubble still standing. I've always said that if Duke wasn't a blue blood program, Cameron would be considered a dump.
So shitty ventilation and poor enforcement of the fire code, got it.

War Memorial gave us an advantage, and it was a shit hole, but it was our shit hole. Every time we played in Gboro in order to sell more tickets we gave up that advantage which pissed most of us off.

Today is not the day to be saying anything complimentary of Duke. You think corch is in the locker room waxing poetic about the rundown shanty Duke plays basketball in? Fuck no. He's getting OUR DEACS ready to drop a cool hundo on these nerds and then steal all the concessions on the way out.

Today is not the day to be saying anything complimentary of Duke. You think corch is in the locker room waxing poetic about the rundown shanty Duke plays basketball in? Fuck no. He's getting OUR DEACS ready to drop a cool hundo on these nerds and then steal all the concessions on the way out.
SUPERLIKE

I'm not complimenting them at all, just stating facts. I've been to Cameron and I think it's a dump, but there's a reason that don't build a new arena and it ain't lack of funds to do it.

Look at this place. No wonder the students stand the whole time lest they get a splinter in their ass.

Let's "dump" a bunch of 3's tonight and get out of that dump with a W!

The one thing I will always remember about W-S Coliseum was the fuckin' cigarette smoke!

I'm not complimenting them at all, just stating facts. I've been to Cameron and I think it's a dump, but there's a reason that don't build a new arena and it ain't lack of funds to do it.
I’m not interested in sucking some blue clad assholes off because they have been choosing to drop bags at AAU tournaments for decades instead of quite fucking literally keeping their house in order. Deferred maintenance is not a virtue.

The numbers do show in the last 3 seasons both Duke & Wake have lost only 5 home games. Appears to be similar home court advantages. Tonight is feeling like Jon Boy’s 6th home loss.

The numbers do show in the last 3 seasons both Duke & Wake have lost only 5 home games. Appears to be similar home court advantages. Tonight is feeling like Jon Boy’s 6th home loss.
Same home court advantage without the asbestos.

When there are documented cases of mesothelioma from that old barn, then DR is going to be VERY conflicted.

Back