• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: @ Duke- Monday 7pm - ESPN

We would be up ten if we could hit the layups and a few of the 3's! Need to settle down. Come to Jesus moment with Forbes at half time!

So did they really change that to an “And 1”?
Yes, amazing how many calls magically change in duke's favor at the game against what was originally called?

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Hildreth's decisions are fine, but he's just not making anything.

We should be down by 20 right now. We might be in 3 more minutes. This is horrid shooting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This game is a perfect example of why Monday matchups in college basketball often suck. Both teams look sloppy and tired.

Jay Williams is such a try-hard. Nice fake histrionics, dude.

Boopie is bad right now. Play the dudes that aren't gonna cave in this big moment my gosh.

I’m sure I’ll regret saying this…Duke looks very beatable. We are playing like shit and our X factor has three fouls and played for five mins in the 1st half. Don’t let it get out of hand before half, regroup and come back out and run these goofy fucks out of the gym in the 2nd half.

Back