• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: @ Duke- Monday 7pm - ESPN

Hildreth must have the most fucked up ratio of missed bunnies to made circus shots in the history of college basketball.

Between timeouts and fouls, I feel like we’ve been stopped as much as we’ve played. Zero rhythm established.

We are getting good shots. Just missing them. I still think we win this game. I don’t think Marsh is a good match up for this game. Need to play Carr at the 5.

Nice strong hedge/blitz out of the timeout following a set play for a dunk. Let’s go Forbes. Coach them back into this.

We've made thirteen field goals and 7...8 are layups or dunks?

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Without Efton, I’m not sure we can win. Got to put him back in with enough time to mount a comeback if we go down by more than 8, IMHO and just roll the dice on his fifth foul.
Yeah id put him in now, get as many good minutes as possible and keep it close, and hope we shoot lights out after he fouls out.

Did I miss something? Is keller hurt, in the doghouse or what?

This is such a great opportunity tonight and we are totally blowing it from silly fouls to missing bunnies. I’m putting the odds at +400 to win at Cameron before I die (assuming I reach life expectancy) and I’m 34.

Back