• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: UNC-CH at the LJVM - Tuesday -- 7 pm ESPN

I’m now firmly at the point of the season where I assume we will lose every game against teams in the top 10 of the ACC.

I’m now firmly at the point of the season where I assume we will lose every game against teams in the top 10 of the ACC.
I wish I felt differently. After the lost decade I keep hoping for some big wins.

I'm not equating Forbes to the previous losers. He's a breath of fresh air. It's just so frustrating to keep losing winnable games.

Caleb Love is a big reason why they shoot so poorly from 3. He is 46/161 (28.7%) from behind the arc. That's only 22 fewer attempts than Damari, and Damari has made 30 more of them.

It's incredible he has a green light to keep going. In conference play he has a 90 offensive rating.

Way beyond the Durham ditches, there's a place like Hell,
Where twenty thousand sons of bitches call it Chapel Hill.

So, piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Go to hell State!

Oh, they're bastards born, and they're bastards bred,
And when they die, they'll be bastards dead.

So, piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Piss on Carolina 'lina
Go to hell Duke!

Once again I am asking my Demon Deacons to please not give up a million points to a guy named after my asshole.

Damari is shooting 45% from 3 this calendar year. Over 50% at home.

I know I am grossly oversimplifying things, but I would like for the offense to be:

1. Appleby/Marsh P&R with a lob to the rim if it is there, or
2. Pass to Damari if they take away the lob, or
3. Appleby finish at the rim

I want 5 Marsh dunks, and 15 3PA's from Damari

Damari is shooting 45% from 3 this calendar year. Over 50% at home.

I know I am grossly oversimplifying things, but I would like for the offense to be:

1. Appleby/Marsh P&R with a lob to the rim if it is there, or
2. Pass to Damari if they take away the lob, or
3. Appleby finish at the rim

I want 5 Marsh dunks, and 15 3PA's from Damari
So nothing from.Carr or Hildreth?

So nothing from.Carr or Hildreth?

out of 70 possessions, I want 5 dunks from Marsh, 15 3's from Damari, 10-12 finishes from Ty. That leaves 40ish possessions for the rest of the team (including a couple of dribble drives from Damari/open 3's for Ty) but I would prioritize the above.

Last edited:
Monsanto shoots 20 3s, Davien hits a few from the corner, Carr pulls the trigger when he's open and hits a few, Appleby makes 4-5, primarily jumpers in front of the UNC bench, and even Cam hits one for a 4 point play. Deacs by 35.

Damn Deacs broke my heart 4 games in a row. I feel like now we hit the run in the schedule where we win out. VIBES

Back