• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Pitt @ WF - Tuesday 9pm - ACCN

MUST WIN !!!
ca47f081-a7d0-42bd-b83e-a77bbc25cd4c_text.gif

The only logical outcome I can see will be this team beating Pitt, losing vs Duke and @ VT, and winning @ ND, and vs GT and Clemson.

Would put this team as firmly on the bubble as possible.

The only logical outcome I can see will be this team beating Pitt, losing vs Duke and @ VT, and winning @ ND, and vs GT and Clemson.

Would put this team as firmly on the bubble as possible.
I think beating Duke is very very possible. A part of me is actually more confident in winning the Duke game than tonight. Hope its both

Of course beating Duke at home is possible, you know who coached WF to wins over Duke at LJVM in their last chance to do so?

Jeff and Dan. Both those teams were better than this Duke team.

The game will likely be within a point of pick 'em.

WF is unbeaten at home and really none have been that close.

Did Cam guard Hinson in the first meeting and do reasonably well? Couldn't watch at work stuff in Vegas. Hinson is 6'8", so this seems unwise at first blush, though I'm not sure I want Carr (or Sallis) on him either.
Yeah he was on him for most of the game. I think the key is just continue to limit his touches. Think he got 10 shots off last time we played them.

Hinson had 4 three point attempts last time against WF. That is tied for his fewest 3 attempts on the season in a game. In the four games after WF, all Pitt wins, Hinson attempted 6, 10, 13 and 13 threes.

Hinson had 4 three point attempts last time against WF. That is tied for his fewest 3 attempts on the season in a game. In the four games after WF, all Pitt wins, Hinson attempted 6, 10, 13 and 13 threes.
What's the point? We lost when he shot 4.

If we don't beat this Dook team at our home, we don't deserve to play in the NCAA tournament.

Probably don’t deserve it even if we do. Teams selected for a chance to beat good teams away from home should have beaten some good teams away from home.

Probably don’t deserve it even if we do. Teams selected for a chance to beat good teams away from home should have beaten some good teams away from home.
There are a ton of other bubble teams with similarly terrible road records, and they've been posted a few times. Someone has to make the tournament, and if we're undefeated at home, it should probably be us.

Wake would be Duke’s best road win of the season and they are supposed to be a 2/3 seed.

There are a ton of other bubble teams with similarly terrible road records, and they've been posted a few times. Someone has to make the tournament, and if we're undefeated at home, it should probably be us.

Wake has one Q2 road win and no Q1/Q2 neutral wins.

Wake would be Duke’s best road win of the season and they are supposed to be a 2/3 seed.

Duke has 2 Q1 road and 2 Q1 neutral wins. Not even comparable.

Last edited:
Similar....yes. If you look at the current last four in & first four out, we have the worst road record at 2-7. There's a couple of teams with 6 road losses. The flip side of course is our undefeated home record is the best.

With our road struggles we can't afford a home loss so have to get a W tonight.

Back