• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Miami Hurricanes in Coral Gables - The Watsco Center - Saturday - 2pm - Ballys

JFC, only got to watch from 7:30 to 2:45 and then 1:30 to the end of the first half (assuming we make it through the next 30 second).

i keep thinking his outside shouting is a mirage but he just keeps making them
Yeah I know what you mean. Not sure he’s ever going to be a super high volume 3 PT shooter but his shot is pretty smooth and he’s making a crazy high % of these open looks.

Is Ballys that hard up that we watch commercials during the game?? WTF.

I don't think I've ever seen an network squeeze an ad in between two foul shots. Kioti tractors!

One of the biggest games of the season and get to see almost none of it. Bally’s is embarrassing.
Only because the ACC lets ESPN sell off games to Bally's. It's so pathetic.

Good lord if that had gone in I would have some very angry feeling.s.

Insane half. Nice grit to battle back after that horrendous 2 minute stretch. Monsanto and Appleby couldn’t have been any worse. Need them both to wake up if we’re gonna do this

Pretty solid half. Pretty proud of my Deacs. Their FG% can't maintain. We'll take better care of the ball. Rest assured

Back