• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: NC State Wolfpack @ PNC Arena: Wednesday - 9pm - Ballys

After an extended break, I watched Forbes' post-game:

1. NCSU is very athletic (we are not).
2. I suppose due to #1 here, they turn people over, we do not. We don't get up enough shots.
3. Appleby was just cramping up (again?). We can't take him out, since when he is not in the game - we cannot "get shots."
4. According to Carr, teams are face-guarding or double teaming Appleby, and that makes it hard for us to score (or get shots or whatever).

So...that's all depressing and leads me to think Ituka, sure, but we need at least TWO portal guards and ONE portal wing (like a wing defender 6'4-6'8). Can't rely on what we currently have on the roster.

We have enough bigs.

Torn patella. Any other notable athletes recover from that in 6 Mos vs the 12?

This sucks. But on the plus side, this greatly increases the chances of Monsanto coming back next year.

This season is what it is pretty much but very worried about him being fully healthy for start of next season.

Well now we'll see how much of a "cancer" Monsanto was.

Well now we'll see how much of a "cancer" Monsanto was.
i know many didn't like him but he is my favorite player in a long time (granted i can't recall many players in the lost decade). hell i'd put him either in or close to my top 10 all time. loved his game. and i know it was the live by the monsanto or die by the monsanto, don't care. i hope he can recover.
sucks shit

fuck

i know many didn't like him but he is my favorite player in a long time (granted i can't recall many players in the lost decade). hell i'd put him either in or close to my top 10 all time. loved his game. and i know it was the live by the monsanto or die by the monsanto, don't care. i hope he can recover.
sucks shit

fuck
Honestly, fuck the people who didn’t like him. It was like having a back-breaking home run threat on your team. People were frustrated when he was striking out, so to speak, but those same people conveniently ignored the times when he would blast it 450 feet over center field (forgive the poor analogies - the Diamond Deacs have me smitten).

He added such a unique skill set to our team and we won’t be anywhere close to the same without him. I hate it for him the most, but also hate it for the staff and players. I think we are going to have a tough time if he’s not out there.

Tough break for Damari. Wish him the best in his recovery.

I'm curious who replaces him in the starting line up, Williamson or Klintman. Does Taylor see PT?

Yes. All three likely see PT now.

All hands on deck.

Let's hope the ship doesn't sink. :(

I don't think we'll see Taylor. I do think we'll see more Keller and less of the small lineup.

Tough break for Damari. Wish him the best in his recovery.

I'm curious who replaces him in the starting line up, Williamson or Klintman. Does Taylor see PT?
My guess too is that it will be committee. Probably matchup driven. I expect Klintman may be the default option. Specifics may also depend on how Williamson's back is doing on any given night.

Back