• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29: WF at Clemson - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

Scheflin taking on Marsh is a little frightening to watch

I think the entire game turned on that stupid Carter Whitt transition turnover when we were down 1

I'm just wondering what game y'all are watching. Jake just lost a rebound out of bounds on a missed free throw, just fyi. Turnover #11.

This just isn't our night.

Yeah. He had the ball in his hand on a fastbreak down 1 and he turned it over in embarrassing fashion.

And then missed the entire rim on a 3 attempt on the next possession.

That little stretch completely ended any momentum we had.

He is a destitute man's Shamaine Dukes at the point.

I mean LaRavia is 1/10 with 3 turnovers in an eight point game, but Carter Whitt lost us this game (that still has 5 mins to go).

We came back from down 16 at Duke, we can come back from this

If we get a bunch of stops we will get back in this game - don't know if we will win but we will have a chance.

I mean LaRavia is 1/10 with 3 turnovers in an eight point game, but Carter Whitt lost us this game (that still has 5 mins to go).

Yeah !!! He should TRANSFER !1!! Instead of playing for a coach that he clearly wants to play for !!

Back