• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 29: WF at Clemson - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

And then missed the entire rim on a 3 attempt on the next possession.

That little stretch completely ended any momentum we had.

He is a destitute man's Shamaine Dukes at the point.

It’s such a weird hill to die on defending him. And no I don’t think he should transfer.

Marsh is looking good but also most of his points have been on backdoor cuts from incredible alondes passes. Walton kept trying to score hooks with his back to the basket.

Duke and UVA is 2-point game. ND and Cuse tied.

I mean LaRavia is 1/10 with 3 turnovers in an eight point game, but Carter Whitt lost us this game (that still has 5 mins to go).

C'mon man. That's a good player having a bad night. Maybe he's under the weather. We don't know. Whitt makes a few good plays every few games. Both are part of the problem tonight, but short term, I want Jake on the court. Long term, I'm more concerned about Whitt.

missing our two best defenders (sy and mucius), jake clearly not in it tonight, and manman playing with 4 fouls from the 18 minute mark of the second half.. just not an optimal confluence of events and makes it tough to beat any team on the road, even a bad one

whitt's TO and 3 came at a very bad time, but our problems have been way beyond that

I mean LaRavia is 1/10 with 3 turnovers in an eight point game, but Carter Whitt lost us this game (that still has 5 mins to go).

Give it a rest. LaRavia was the ACC POW last week. He is having a bad game. The Whitt sequence totally turned the momentum of the game against us. We were down one with the ball. Then down 6 like 10 seconds later.

I mean if they’re going to leave Marsh alone that’s nice. I feel some Monsanto/Davien 3s coming to pull us close.

Tired of Mark’s asshole comments on radio network. Criticizing Marsh for taking blame for a torn over is bush league

Marsh is looking good but also most of his points have been on backdoor cuts from incredible alondes passes. Walton kept trying to score hooks with his back to the basket.

He's done what Walton won't do, finish at the rim. Marsh is tied with Williamson for third leading scorer with 8.

literally nobody is defending him

I would bet you have 500+ posts this season defending him or wasting space calling out others for being too harsh on him. Fans are irrational. Why are you the “deranged” fan police? You know his family or something?

Don't know why Daivien gave up that three so quickly. If Monsanto thinks you have a better shot than him, you probably do.

Back