• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

any news on monsanto?
surely our insiders on the other board have inquired

Would like to avoid a 1st round gagging in the ACCT to truly feel comfortable even assuming we win these last two at home.
Agreed. We need to win the next 3 games to feel comfortable. Forbes definitely seemed pissed off on the ACC call but I would have been surprised if he wasn't at this point. His demeanor didn't bother me.

Last edited:
After the VT game, Forbes said Monsanto did not practice Thursday or Friday last week, and players that practice don't play. He also said that Carr can't play 40 minutes a game, and he liked what MMM brought. Sounded like MMM would be getting Monsanto's minutes going forward, but that was right after the game. Of course, the coach can change his mind.

I'm fairly confident we'll win this game. But I'm afraid we've lost another season. Oh well.

Some good news is that we won't have Roger Ayers tonight as he's doing the State/dook game. State also got Bilas announcing, so we won't have to hear him blathering about how Wake should be fined/expelled from the ACC for courtstorming.

Yeah I'm kind of dreading the Clemson game, even at home. I'm also worried that we lose this game then turn around and handle Clemson just to drive us as crazy as possible.

Some good news is that we won't have Roger Ayers tonight as he's doing the State/dook game. State also got Bilas announcing, so we won't have to hear him blathering about how Wake should be fined/expelled from the ACC for courtstorming.
We are getting Doug Sherman and Debbie Antonelli.

Wes Durham and Eric Devendorf for Clemson. Get ready for the Weeknd.

Back