• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

Parker with the foul with .7 seconds, blown coverage allowing a wide open 3 followed by a turnover all in 90 seconds

Next thing on the bingo card was inevitably our freshman having his freshman moment game

Really amazing how Forbes could not create a half court set that gets our three shooters open. Georgia Tech has had multiple wide open threes.

It's all about the speed of passes

The fact that Parker is even in the game right now is a sign of how much of a liability Boopie has been. Really disappointing performance from the team. Cam and Sallis tried to pull us back in it but it doesn't look like it'll be enough.

The fact that Parker is even in the game right now is a sign of how much of a liability Boopie has been. Really disappointing performance from the team. Cam and Sallis tried to pull us back in it but it doesn't look like it'll be enough.
Need at least one more guy to join them.

The only way to remove the curse is to collect from all over campus every sign bearing the name "Wellman" and burn them in a pile at the entrance to Wait Chapel.

How in the world are we undefeated at home and about to lose to these chumps?

The only way to remove the curse is to collect from all over campus every sign bearing the name "Wellman" and burn them in a pile at the entrance to Wait Chapel.
HOF Wellman. He will get a banner before its all over.

Cam simultaneously by far my favorite and one of my least favorite players of all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone needs to remember that Forbes couldn’t get this team prepared to beat 13-16 Georgia tech at home to preserve a tournament appearance. It’s year 4. How can this idiot possibly keep his job?

Back